Search This Blog

Google Translate

23.1.13

Paradise Found Oasis of Enlightenment Symbolic Abstract painting Chinese calligraphy Reiki art

In White modern bedroom decor art display


Paradise found! wouldn't you want to experience this? we all want and keep searching for peace! 


Complete Bliss painting for joy


Oasis of Happiness Contemporary living room art display

 a synonym for peace and happiness the quote inspired me to make a beautiful calligraphy abstract. In this chaotic world wouldn't it be great to find some peace right where you are and to go deep into the abyss of bliss whenever you want to. Art especially spiritual symbol art does exactly that.
The painting in this post is my original Paradise Found! Oasis of Enlightenment Canvas Oil and Acrylic painting on canvas Year 2012, Size 32x27 Inches.
close up details of this spiritual abstract painting

close up details of this painting
close up details of this Chinese symbol  reiki painting

It is an oasis of beauty health wealth and joy. There are symbols having so much more than just the word itself. Chinese symbols are so beautiful I am fascinated with these and you will see many in my healing artworks. I love the symbols and Zen masters paint these so gracefully with inks. I am not a trained calligrapher and I tried watching some videos and even purchased the pen and inks but couldn't follow that. I followed my heart going with absolutely raw calligraphy and these just came up as inspiration and spread in my mind and soul. You will also find many symbol writing videos on my You Tube Channel The Red Pilgrim.
This abstract painting, Paradise found Oasis of enlightenment,  was done in few sittings as I don't like to leave abstracts for more time incomplete, I paint continuously. The paradise found is an intention, an affirmation, a wish , to find all that heart desires here in this world. To enjoy life to its full potential and to live a life empowered with energy health wealth and joy! Being a healing artist dedicated to spread happiness with the world through my art I have thousands of artworks with same intentions and I always say... only those the Universe chooses ... find me!! 
Abstract painting in Modern living room decor display

There were simple intentions symbols for love wealth success fame harmony health goodluck wisdom destiny etc as I added a single Cho Ku Rei, a seal of approval from the Universe. Strokes, mesmerizing shapes flowed merging with each other. Later on who knew... these symbols would actually take over my art and take prominent place! symbols came up from Chinese to sigils to reiki and Karuna Reiki and ancient and wiccan and protection symbols and love symbols and wealth overflow. 
Reiki Midas Star painting in progress

Artists are big dreamers, artists are visionaries and they see the future and make things happen. So many famous artworks had images and stories mentioned that turned to reality. In fact my life there were so many dreams that were unreachable and I even hesitated to think about them...so I painted them!   these have unfolded so beautifully that the trust in the Universe has become clear and strong, you can ask for anything, the Universe has everything in Abundance!

One life.. take that step! Dream big! if you would like a customized Reiki healing artwork made by me  do email me! mundewadi9@gmail.com or visit my website for buying paintings, you have more than thousand choices! Razarts
The Red Pilgrim Professional Reiki Healing artist India

While on this spiritual journey of The Red Pilgrim, as I continue to paint healing art...I wish to make simple colorful understandable art, art that heals.


No comments:

Post a Comment

clarify your doubts about the power of symbols , ancient, Reiki, Sigils, Bind Runes, feng shuii paintings and symbolism in art on The Red Pilgrim Google Blog!