Search This Blog

Google Translate

21.1.13

What is the energy symbolism of copied famous paintings? Can The Red Pilgrim make a copy of my painting? The Red Pilgrim healing artist Journey Continues...

Copies of famous artist paintings too fetch quite a hefty sum! It is strange why and how some artists choose this path and become copy artists. You will wonder how a Kandinsky and a Picasso  is hanging in every hotel in Pairs and Europe and as I traveled was awestruck by the amount of famous artist paintings spreading world wide. Then with a closer look I understood they are fakes, copies, prints on cheap canvasses!
When you look at paintings from famous artists and their energy of oil oils, the charm of landscapes, the church period paintings,  and the scream with tons of fear, we understand that originals can never be replaced as per energy symbolism. They have the energy of the artist and yet shout out even after centuries.
In feng shuii let us study the symbolism of copies and fake artworks-  
When we add wall paintings I always advice to follow the principles of The Ba Gua, the five elements theory and choose and hang those type of paintings to activate the best energy. 
Campaigns of famous artist artworks by exhibitions and auctions we actually come to know there are somewhere out there a lot of originals and that too keep changing hands among st the top cream of art lovers. 
I was fascinated by how there is so much value for old artworks that artists , copy artists are paid large sums to make fakes and copies of those originals. it is a very specialized filed and takes a lot of study, precision and skill. Saw and understood the process of identifying artworks in the Netflix original  series "FAKE OR FORTUNE"!check it, you will feel amazed ! 
The energy coming from cheap prints will be null, void or many times even harmful for your home and office. read this interesting post on my website The Red Pilgrim Blog- conversion energy of feng shuii cures null and void!
Have been hearing about developing own art style, signature style and so on but really understanding a bit now, what this means is that every artist has a particular style, technique and way of painting that they love and keep painting in those styles and technique again and again. It may also be themes that they love or subjects that have really touched their heart that from time to time appear in their paintings. This way when viewers look at their artworks they identify with this artist and their strokes , their subjects or style. 
In this world full of noise take some time to appreciate art, the beauty of since hits our soul. It is strange that so many vibrant colors, so much perfection is seen in digital art and posters and they come cheap are making way into homes as wall art. So also the print industry is ruling churning out hundreds and thousands of art prints. Soul less, manufactured in bulk there are hundred percent chances that you will end up seeing the same pieces in your friend's homes on their walls! lifeless pieces of art! 
The Red Pilgrim's perspective on copy artists- 
The life journey they choose, is a confusing one. Must we pity copy artists or praise them for their perfection and skill? I leave it on you! Personally I don't understand why the copy artists choose this life of fear, fake, copying and being paid in such small amounts. I guess they don't have the guts to face life and come in the front , to take the risk of being laughed at, to face the struggles of owning ones style, ones journey, to take efforts to exhibit and share art and to be called by their own name! 
There are so many copy artists who sit in tiny homes and tiny corners making painstakingly copies of famous artists artworks. They get paid in meager sums and they don't change. Why? 
And then this is not easy for them as they have to study the famous artist paintings and then make a replica, exactly the same. So much effort, so much skill and struggle and yet remain unknown to the world! Only expert art restorers and art management people can identify fakes from originals and that too by tedious procedures of  testing and analyzing the paintings. 
Then there is always a karmic load of taking the wrong path of copying someones original art. Souls choose, I wonder this difficult pathway. There is always a choice. 
The Red Pilgrim healing artist- It is a fact,I am a very bad copy artist, I cannot even copy my own art! and please don't request me to make copies, even if they are from a famous painting. I can't!
Well that can be a handicap or a plus point for me as an Reiki healing artist. Short One minute Reiki healing arts meditation videos for many life issues.  On You Tube I also share writing symbol videos Chinese Reiki Sigils
 For the buyers too it is a fascination to observe my work progress, each one unique and never repeated, one of a kind. I think paintings must always be different. Just like two people, even the identical twins are of individual nature, so also every painting has its own heart and soul. 
I did have some really bitter experience of artists copying my art, but we can't stop it. Online posting does not give anyone the right to copy but its all about karma. Expressed in this post on Razarts Google Blog- Someone copied my art! 
Yet, I continued to paint. video-art hacking pages tips to prevent this.
However much I try these original paintings have been done in the moments and cannot be reproduced. It is totally not possible for me to make the same painting again. It is just one of a kind, unique and as I continue to strive to make more of  healing art with my expressions with symbols and Reiki Universal energy, making dreams and wishes fulfillment artworks, there are Awesum art lovers who  along with my originals also want large sized painting prints. 
Yes, if you love any of my Reiki paintings you can get an art print with authenticity certificate through my profile on the Saatchiart Online Gallery.
This is also a beautiful way to add up some affordable Reiki healing art in your space. When you buy a large sized art print of my original painting I send Reiki healing energies for your wish fulfillment and healing, every morning after dawn prayers I do Reiki meditation and send. healing energies to all those who have requested and also to my art buyers. View some of my Healing paintings in art buyers homes actual photos in this collection  My Art Sold Artworks in Happy Homes.
I paint as the intuition and inspirations come and symbols come up. It is difficult for me to make some art in a planned way. It is the idea, the colour, the images that are obsessively going on in my head for days, months, years that suddenly in spur of energy moments overflow in my art on paper or canvas. Obsessed over symbols. I also have shared symbol writing videos, Chinese symbols, Reiki symbols, sigils,  on You Tube. Posted a few Reiki healing arts meditations on Instagram.(deleted my more than 1500 posts of old account on Instagram). Also posting tweets on Twitter. Facebook account. Tumblr, LinkedIn.
Social media does take away a lot of creative time. I love my majestic solitude, it brings out my art. Surrounded by my healing art, plants and birds, my best friends, and my family. 
 Exclusive Paintings, Large Sized canvas PaintingsPrecious paintings
Distance Reiki healing sessions have brought amazingly beautiful results and Thanking the Universe every moment, while on this spiritual journey of The Red Pilgrim, as I continue to make healing art...
Here is my Profile on Fine Art America for Art Prints and my Art Printed Products. Amazing healing art printed merchandise from Reiki duvet covers to throw pillows, to Reiki mugs, weekender bags, yoga mats, spiral notebooks and greeting cards,get your Reiki energy now!
Thank you for coming by The Red Pilgrim!
The Red Pilgrim
All the Best from Rizwana!
A Healing Artist selling original art @ The Red Pilgrim's Soul Perk^Up Healing Art 
Read more on Rizwana's Blog The Red Pilgrim-

No comments:

Post a Comment

clarify your doubts about the power of symbols , ancient, Reiki, Sigils, Bind Runes, feng shuii paintings and symbolism in art on The Red Pilgrim Google Blog!