Search This Blog

Google Translate

25.11.16

Buying Online Art materials Choose Quality Websites and Spreading the Art for Happiness

Online art materials ,websites, and even many shopping sites have made art materials at a click.My opinion was always to check the paints, and then buy, finally,  I tried this the first time now, though giants like Amazon, Snap deal and many more, have been always in limelite with Awesum deals, on all products,  it is advisable to go in for a good website that specializes in selling art materials. 
Acrylic Paints online

Paints from Online Art materials site


Blue Strings The young guitarist

Purple Fire

Mystical Blooms

Antique Pot Painting raz

What I felt was they know the products well, they are in this field and of course made with love sent with love written on their package. CraftsAdda.com, a wonderful site with list of  many art materials. I also loved that they had paints and art materials in every budget, the selection tab helped a lot to choose according to my budget range. As an obsessive artist since past sixteen years, I require lot of paint and canvasses, painting papers and other creative art papers!Loved their service, got the packet faster than expected and the unavailable colours refund was added up to the next account of purchase. of course the best part, love the smell of fresh paints when you open  new  tubes!out of this world feelings!
What I looked before ordering my art materials online-
1) Websites are many, online shopping websites are many, I wanted people who deal with art handling art materials they would know better of these arty objects than lay people sitting along with millions of products. 
2) I checked reputed art materials established int heir fields since years,  sites, not mentioning names here, but found limited materials available . I want materials of my choice at my time, as most often I am in middle of heaps of  large paintings and , you know how it feels with a plate of food and your food finishes ,w ell! you are hungry so you want more food! so I cant rest till I complete my art. 
3) Usually I personally collect the art materials as I look at them, I don't know but I personally go with the looks, feel, touch of materials and then buy. If you are buying the same reputed brands of colours then Ok, they ahem their names and numbers.But most often I end up buying latest and new art materials, colours, also as the artist in me wants to experience different textures, shades, colour combinations. 
4) When I visited some  art materials websites, I got confused with pop ups of different art materials I did not want.I did not want the offers, I wanted a clear list and easy way to order. 
5) If you visit any website and then many clicks you see unavailable or out of stock, you are out! A good art materials website must always have goods stocked well, for customers. 
6) Delivery charges also free, over a certain amount, then of course concessions and savings coupons , always attracts buyers. As we also get 10% concession from retail Sellers of art materials. 
7) Don't forget to check the reviews. This I know maybe manipulated but most reviews of past customers is genuine, better to read a few reviews of experiences people have with the art materials website.
So finally time to get hooked up with some great art materials websites !Easy payment and easy, organised  selection, fast delivery! More time to create art!
Meanwhile on my art front, inspired by my little guitarist, some cubism paintings and what more within minutes of posting the image on Face book, the painting got booked! As I continue to make happy healing art, a beautiful artwork, The Bass player Young Guitarist  has found a loving caring home with a sweet couple in US. Wishing them All the Best!
Thank you!
All the Best from Rizwana!
Meanwhile as every year , this time thrice the clutter clearing  process,tearing , burning,  of old paintings. I dont know how I painted these many,  and still do! Obssesively painting since past sixteen years, old canvasses and some paper paintingss are repainted, Awesum creative enrgy, love how an old painting emerges into a beautiful new one, as if an ugly duckling is unfurling into a beautiful swan! but some oils had to go...the ashes are added to my plants from my little space under the sun! Fascinated with The young Guitarist! Sold an artwork to a US couple, and as I continue making art...spreading happiness with my healing art! It gives me so much happiness when my distance Reiki healings  work miraculous results, when happy emails of successes come, when people love , appreciate and buy my art...I always say, Those the Universe chooses find me! and it is true, those who are not chosen , even after  emails, and guidance do not take the steps to change their lives...what more can I do than pray for their well being!
Read more on-

No comments:

Post a Comment

clarify your doubts about the power of symbols , ancient, Reiki, Sigils, Bind Runes, feng shuii paintings and symbolism in art on The Red Pilgrim Google Blog!