Search This Blog

Google Translate

26.1.13

Journey of the Red Pilgrim You Tube Videos of The Red Pilgrim/About the Red Pilgrim healing artist

Journey of The Red Pilgrim. watch you tube video on one minute Reiki healing healing arts meditation,writing Reiki ,Chinese ,Sigil symbols, healing artist Rizwana A.Mundewadi.
There were people who needed the Reiki, I used to get so many emails, I do give free advice about Feng Shuii home and office and also personal issues distance Reiki healing on prior booking at prescribed time.
Art entered my life after Reiki Masters Degree, and the years of personal Reiki healing and emotional turmoils which I couldn't find answers. the answers about my identity. Symbols emerged gradually after seven years of painting cubism abstracts. those were dream expressions, spiritual cubism which I painted thousands of small artworks. 
Each piece had its own story to tell. i have assembled them in collages to save a few of these,  A Few Years of My Life Cubism collages. And what more they did unfold as if dreams coming true. The focus on these spiritual cubism artworks was about home and soul. I actually didn't' even think of art as a career. which happened after my husband posted my art on online art galleries. Absolute arts and Saatchiart online.
For years I continued to post artworks online. My first art sale happened after thirteen years of making art. It brought me so much joy, a oil sketch paper cubism abstract painting was sold at $50. My first ever sale. From an unknown buyer.
Since then it has been like that only. I never sell to known people, I don't even mention now as they laugh it off as hobby and start the negative feeding of art doesn't sell!
Focus gradually shifted from cubism to symbols and since then the struggle continues to show immense benefits and results, tapping into the unlimited power of healing art.
Opportunities started opening up and the email to write for flight magazine right from the top. Those amounts even though small were so precious. Power of Rose Quartz Go-getter Maxposure Media Group February 2016 Issue, Art of Words in Trujetter July August 2016, Go Getter inflight magazine June 2016 Urban gardens,  Trujetter March-April issue , my article on Power of Wall Art, Beyond the canvas was published and loved. Also published an article on symbols and their meanings in rail Bandhu. Feng Shuii, gardening and Art were the subjects I wrote on.
I have not submitted any articles lately for magazines and doing blogging on my Google blogs sharing tons of knowledge on gardening, feng shuii, Symbols, Gemstones,  Reiki, Sigils and interior decor art display ideas. 
If you need me to write for you do email me. Writing like art has become a passion , though coming second to art.  ebooks Rizwana A.Mundewadi Amazon Kindle.
The Universe has everything in Abundance, you just have to tap this correctly!
 only the heart that is pained can produce beauty
The choice of choosing to make joyful art, to spread that what we lack, is the ultimate power of healing art. 
The heart that has gone through deep pain... the soul from time to time has been tattered, battered, crushed, the heart where there is the crack, brings forhte healing. Only the heart that has experienced deep pain can bring out healing. There was a time when I was forced to believe I was not normal, the confusions, the processes which I did not understand, Suddenly the world was at one side and me at the  other end, alone...relationships, love, family, no one understood my side...from those times is the scar that has been kept raw, to continue my journey.The person who overcomes inner demons and comes to terms with self is the strongest. Being a idealist, pure heart, pure intentions soul always on the right, disciplined, well behaved, my world came crashing with some difficult to judge trials in relationships.  Reiki meditations and healing art has been by my side , the universe with its umpteen blessings has been by my side and is also at your side , if you practice mindfulness and spend some time in solitude. Today I am at peace with myself. and yes, art is my life,  I have become more compassionate, more open to perspectives and more focused in life.

Recently some one asked , how many paintings do you sell? well, I have from that one time never been confused about my identity and am much at peace with myself, I have taken charge of my personal thoughts and health,I have accepted my positive and low points and have learned to life live accordingly. Migraines have reduced and mental stress has been  learned to handle. I have learned to laugh without fear, learned to dress up for myself, and learned to not feel guilty when I spend on myself. and leaned to express my needs without getting angry. Have learned to welcome , give and receive, love and do not find it difficult to express love and praise to others. I have become social, my aim to have at least connected to few humans, artists, relatives, ...face book and social networking sites have made it easy for me,  and helped me to connect and  be in touch . That is way too much, over flowing, way too many,  of blessings the Universe has given me, with my Reiki healing and my healing art. What more can I ask for! The money , whatever comes from selling art,  is, and will  always be a bonus!!!

Yes, But if you see an artist, and in fact whenever I see art and artist, I just see their pain...if there is no pain, there is no art. trust me, only the heart that has been pained ,  immense pain, I mean, only those can bring out art! healing art!Thank you Universe!!
Coming to a very important aspect of my healing art , healing Art is so special ,it is another world experience. It involves all our senses and once the viewer is engrossed in the art, the artist has achieved their aim. 
The Universe has blessed me with immense joys from the happy emails I receive after following my guidance, these are unknown people, I have never met them ,nor have they, its a bond of energies flowing for the benefit of others. for helping them find their soul purpose, for bringing them the best of their life energy, that which they had never imagined would come true. I do get the spells of tearing old artworks as they were thousands on paper. sometimes I shoot a video for memories and this also helps me keep my studio clutter free with happy feng shui. 
The best part-understanding symbolism behind the painting, analyzing old paintings, the hidden meanings and the feng shuii effects of wall art is a passion undiscovered yet. While the right placement of any art is of utmost important keeping in mind Feng shuii principles so also is each stroke, each line with its immense power directed towards the viewer in any painting. With every art sale I always add an authenticity certificate and also the best feng shuii placement tip to get faster results from healing art. 
While on this spiritual journey of The Red Pilgrim, as I continue to paint healing art...I wish to make simple colorful understandable art, art that heals.
The Red Pilgrim
Life changers-
write your own Reiki letter and 5x55 formula for faster results watch this you tube video on my channel The Red Pilgrim
Thank you so much for connecting!
All the Best from Rizwana/Your's The Red Pilgrim!
A Healing Artist selling original Reiki Sigil art @ The Red Pilgrim's Soul Perk^Up Healing Art 
You Tuber The Red Pilgrim

No comments:

Post a Comment

clarify your doubts about the power of symbols , ancient, Reiki, Sigils, Bind Runes, feng shuii paintings and symbolism in art on The Red Pilgrim Google Blog!