Search This Blog

Google Translate

10.2.13

The Treasure Bowl and Purple Petals. Symbolic Cubism Abstract Painting story

The Treasure Bowl and Purple Petals, Abstract Symbolic painting by Mrs Rizwana A.Mundewadi, Oil on Canvas, Size 35x23 Inches, Year 2013 
Feng shui treasure bowl has immense symbolism. Sharing the story behind this beautiful goodluck treasure bowl painting of year 2013. Chinese symbols bowl of prosperity full of gemstones and diamonds.  the history dates back to ancient stories about feng shuii Laughing buddha, the fat pot belly monk who would carry a bag on his shoulders. it is believed that wherever he went abundance followed. he is the beautiful feng shuii laughing Buddha that is seen now around the world in almost every home. 
There are the many gold coins paintings that I have made and even feng shuii cures reiki charged  paintings for wealth blessings. But the treasure bowl has its own charm and beauty. 
Cubism as an expression used in this symbolic painting which has beautiful symbolism. The gemstones painted were not in my life at that time in year 2013. Life has been beautiful as I painted my wishes and the Universe listened. The intentions have to be pure and my isolated lifestyle with choice,  and I strive to spread this joy with the world and always say, only those the Universe chooses .. find me! 
The treasure bowl in feng shuii is strong cure for attracting wealth blessings. I have had immense luck with nature blessings as I love gardening and flowering plants have been  part of my life.
My little space under the sun Terrace Garden
my gardening blog has lots of information. 
Touching the soil Gaia blessings

Surrounded by plants soil, sun energy and pure sky beauty of different times as I would sit for hours under the sky in my terrace garden at different times, the blessings recharging my aura are immense. 
Thus came up petals, leaves and flowering paintings in my life. Purple petals was a choice of spiritual colour blessings falling from the sky. 
collage artwork nature inspired

Reiki symbols sigils intention painting
There was also a passion for gemstones. I was so fascinated with rocks, stones, gemstones and the Universe has blessed me with these as I started sharing my love in my blog Obsessed over stones. 
The treasure bowl painting was painted with happiness and joy which reflects in the painting of symbolic blessings. The bowl is over flowing with stones, gemstones and diamonds. The diamond needed many layers of white paint to bring out the bright white sparkle. 
Details close up of the gemstones in this painting

The Treasure bowl Purple Petals painting displayed urban living room decor


The Treasure bowl Purple Petals painting displayed contemporary living room decor


There is a contemporary twist with a modern bowl, geometric base for the treasure bowl. Adding Chinese symbols for all life blessings and reiki symbols for protection and abundance this Treasure bowl purple petals paintings has charm and looks good displayed in living rooms dining rooms, office to attract universe blessings and beautiful feng shuii!
Thank you for your time! reading the story behind one of my precious painting! 
My old artist studio

All the Best from Rizwana!
Your's The Red Pilgrim!
Dedicated since year 2000 towards spreading reiki energy with the world through my reiki symbol healing paintings. Razarts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

clarify your doubts about the power of symbols , ancient, Reiki, Sigils, Bind Runes, feng shuii paintings and symbolism in art on The Red Pilgrim Google Blog!