Search This Blog

Google Translate

4.10.18

Marinate in the art energia

Marinate, to soak in, to absorb, to blend together, well, the term marinate is usually associated with food, cooking. How the juices are released, how the herbs and spices blend, the concoction of dripping sauces, WOW! The more time given to marinate...the better the dish turns out! We know! Marinating in the art industry since year 2000. Chanced upon old paintings photographs. Nostalgia, emotional connection, but, this time didn't bring and pangs of hurt or loss. Yes, the many applications I had sent requesting art galleries to allow me to display my art...and the rejection letters. And then I stopped sending them...I stopped participating in art competitions...I stopped talking about art! Today it brings so much happiness to have followed the plan of the Universe, and such a beautiful plan. All people in your life come as friends and some as teachers.  Obsessively making art!  The inner journey,chaotic, not knowing why, and yet continuing making art, healing art. Reiki Masters degree and Kundalini Awakening exercises shared by my Reiki teacher, Kundalini Awakening paintings, gradually marinating in the Universal life force.Connecting to my soul purpose, and such a beautiful way! That's what Reiki energy art will do for you!
 No, I do not say you will never fall sick, I do not say you will never face challenges, I do not say you will never be hurt...life is a karmuck dharma cycle...you will have all this...but with Reiki energy besides you, I assure you life will never be the same! Life is magical! With a fresh Perspective, and guidance of spirit guides, the force, you will smile through life ahead!
Life energy booster healing paintings for sale  The Rejuvenating Anthakarna.
So, marinated well in spices herbs sauces of art industry and Reiki energy, bringing out the best Modern Healing Art! Thank you for coming by The Red Pilgrim! God Bless and All the Best from Rizwana! Just sharing I recycled the old paintings photos and made Red Reiki Healing cards, for assisting in healing phobias, chronic diseases,addictions and more. www.razarts.com
My Red Healing Cards
All the Best from Rizwana! Your's The Red Pilgrim! dedicated since year 2000 towards spreading love health wealth and prosperity to the world with my Reiki symbol healing paintings!
Interesting posts on The Red Pilgrim Blog-

For buying Life change assisting Reiki healing paintings visit my website The Red Pilgrim's Soul Perk^Up healing Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

clarify your doubts about the power of symbols , ancient, Reiki, Sigils, Bind Runes, feng shuii paintings and symbolism in art on The Red Pilgrim Google Blog!