Search This Blog

Google Translate

18.3.21

Happy Landscape! Enter the magical world of Joy! sharing story of old Cubism painting collage

  Each one of us strives for finding that happy place! With all the amenities, yet life seems dull sometimes with a question mark? where is Joy? trust me most of us have never ever experienced true joy. People lead their lives and go on living, eating, sleeping ,travelling even vacations bring happiness, but true joy, rarely felt! My purpose is to make you experience that true joy with Reiki, I do not promise that life will be a bed of roses, but life will surely be magical! 

My Happy Place collage artwork by Rizwana A.Mundewadi


small size artwork

Small artworks, I painted with so much hidden symbolism, every tiny stroke and colour was laid there meaningfully. This painting named as happy landscape is a fantasy artwork. Love and happiness in this painting can be felt by the viewer since I have used lots of pink colour in this landscape painting. Usually  I am not a landscape person and I usually paint symbolic abstract artworks. The thought to make a fantasy world , using children's colours, though the artwork does look a bit childish but I really enjoyed making this painting. The happy home with colourful walls, the smooth steps of the home and the water moving happily , all depict the immense happiness in this landscape painting.

Happy Landscape! Cubism Collage 14! A Few Years of My Life
Happy Landscape! Cubism Collage 14! A Few Years of My Life

I still love this painting and even now when I take a look at this artwork it transfers you to the same place of fantasy land. Assembled that into a collage. There is actually a feeling of freedom, a sense of lightness, even the mountains seem to be dancing with joy! Birds flying always will bring a flutter in your heart that will make you smile. 

Since there are no straight lines or hard strokes the painting seems to be flowing in an surreal atmosphere. Very good to hang in children's bedroom especially for the girl's bedroom and I am sure they will enjoy the lovely colours of this symbolic cubism artwork. Also this is a painting with feng shuii energy of happiness so very apt for fun loving youngsters and children's bedroom.

After assembling the artwork with interesting geometric formations there is another story the artwork speaks. I chose the top right one that was symbolic of opening of a flower. To assist in unfurling your true talents and inner beauty. Followed by the Unique geometric blue rectangle. Standing out from the crowd. 

Year 2004, 2005, 2006,2007, were these small cubism paintings which I assembled in year 2019. There was so much healing energy flowing and a lot of self acceptance and gratitude. There was the Kintsugi that I wanted to bring, to heal, to bond, to connect, to seal the scars and wounds and make life beautiful, a complete full circle! Kintsugi, the Japanese art of golden sealing for broken vases and pottery. We are all a little broken..its ok..our scars make us more beautiful!. 

Going into fields of greens with intention of growth and health energy bringing in feng shuii luck. leading to the tree of happiness and Joy. the story in this collage moves the viewer from top in a zig zag manner as the eye moves from one piece to another. It is totally open to interpretation from each one as every individual will unfurl their own interesting story. That is the best part of Untitled collages, they have so much going on..you just will see something different every time you see the artwork with a new perspective!

Untitled Cubism Collage! Displayed in modern decor living room

Untitled cubism collage displayed in urban sophisticate living room decor

Pink Sun! Collage displayed in minimalist modern decor setting

Got this collage framed December 2021

There are so many very beautiful interesting cubism artworks I had to let go... as I obsessively love to paint on paper.. and it has been a lovely passionate journey since year 2000 making art for self, few remain assembled as collages , symbols of the thought processes..my life ... a few years of my life...sharing some from the 27 collages that I have numbered and stored in very Good condition available for sale. size of each collage is 20x20 inches, without frame and they come with authenticity certificate. 

Thank you for being a special part of my spiritual artist's journey within!

Your's

The Red Pilgrim!

Dedicated since year 2000 towards spreading joy,Love,health, wealth and success to the world with my Reiki symbol healingPaintings!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

clarify your doubts about the power of symbols , ancient, Reiki, Sigils, Bind Runes, feng shuii paintings and symbolism in art on The Red Pilgrim Google Blog!