Search This Blog

Google Translate

18.12.13

'The Blue Bird of Happiness and The Green Bird of Prosperity' Cubism oil painting story

'The Orange Bird of Happiness and The Blue Bird of Prosperity' cubism abstract geometry painting Precious and so large from my other paintings. Birds are my favorite right from my terrace garden birds to my pet budgie love birds. 
close up details of this cubism birds houses landscape painting


close up details of this cubism birds houses landscape painting


close up details of this cubism birds houses landscape painting

View the original here only on my website.

Goldie my golden monk budgie love bird pet

Hone love bird time out playing 

terrace garden and my bestie alexandrine parrot
my budgie love birds my best friends
Have a Blessed Day from Rizwana!
another birds cubism artwork one hundred birds

coming to the story this large canvas was what I took up as challenge. I have thousands of small size paintings and I also accept that having much patience to paint large canvasses is not my forte.
Blue Bird of Happiness and Green Bird of Prosperity

The Birds cubism painting is a story of landscape and so much happening in there. feng shui intentions, Chinese symbol for happiness and prosperity. Landscape of happiness. Open to interpretation this is an interesting painting that is quite a stunner for large urban decor living rooms and homes. 
Thank you for reading!  the artwork is only available for sale on my website. View and Buy the original here only on my website.
The Red Pilgrim!
Professional Artist since year 2000.

No comments:

Post a Comment

clarify your doubts about the power of symbols , ancient, Reiki, Sigils, Bind Runes, feng shuii paintings and symbolism in art on The Red Pilgrim Google Blog!